In the one hundred and fifteenth World of Warcraft podcast episode, patch 7 dot 1 dot 5 is released with its sole purpose of crushing addons, rotations, macros, hopes, and dreams, we question the legitimacy of the “Salty” title as the Booty Bay Fishing Extravaganza returns in the latest patch, we determine what quests, addons, and other activities make you feel dirty in WoW, we burn our seals in heroic Emerald Nightmare to avoid tainted loot, but fall victim to the swirly boss, we realize that that it’s okay to trade Blood of Sargeras for Order Hall Resources instead of for materials to sell for gold… as long as you use those resources to run missions that reward you with gold, and we avoid farming old dungeons and faction reputations for our gold-making challenge.
The 7.1.5 Update
- Crushed addons/macros… Didn’t want to play at all
Questions from the Community
- Salty title is further cheapened
- “OH changes made to Booty Bay s=fishing tourny makes winning very cheap and effortless now, how does he FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL about the cheapening of that requirement and further cheapening of Salty title?
What makes you feel dirty in WoW?
- Kirin Tor Barrels quest with addon
- Any WQ where you stand around and do nothing and get credit… like other Kirin Tor quests
- Spider boss falling/jumping
- Tainted loots
Blood of Sargeras Vendor
- Trade for order resources with macro
- /run BuyMerchantItem(1,1)
No Effing Gold-Making Challenge
- Transmuting… Essence of Earth to Essence of Water… Use EoW to craft Tome of Illusions: Azeroth
- Oh, but my xmute Shaman doesn’t have the recipe
- Because he’s not friendly with Timbermaw
- Oh and I haven’t played him since MoP
- So here we go
- Bought first EoE for 16 silver… xmuted into an EoW… market price at the time for EoW is 240g… Can do this once a day with chance to proc multiples
Additional clips of music taken from “Tainted Love (Instrumental)” by Soft Cell
Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
Molsan Method: http://molsan.me