Bitter and Salty – Episode 10 – Pulling Out Your JeevesPosted by Bitter and Salty
In the tenth World of Warcraft podcast episode, we panic over the herb and ore spawn rate reduction from patch 5.1, gear not in the game, but shown as an upgrade, Sláinte’s pre-raid checklist, more raiding pet peeves, we ask what happened to Blington, and the week two update of our gold-making challenge.
Herb and Ore Spawn Rate Reduction in Patch 5.1
- Resources were “too abundant,” said CM Daxxarri.
- Pandaria ore and herb prices skyrocket… What did you do?
Gear Not in Game, but Shown as Upgrade
- Blizzard has it even http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/82936
Salty Prep List for Raid
- Headset/Mic Working
- Mumble/Vent Working
- Addons Updated
- RL Beverages and Snacks Close By
- THAT’S IT
Salty’s Raiding Pet Peeves
- Don’t FB during raid
- You might just miss out on an achievement we are trying for
- Don’t place Jeeves out where we pull the boss trying to repair
- Being told to “Know the fight”
- NOT READING GUILD FORUMS WHEN YOU HAVE THEM
- What happened to Blingtron?
- Players could only receive the gift on one character per account… forever?
- Seems to be fixed now?
Call from Strumpet (Mooncloth Shoulders/Gloves and BRD)
- I’m getting ready to start multi-boxing again. How/why?
Gold-Making Challenge: Week 2
- Considering changing how items are posted/canceled using TSM
- Using UJ prices and percentages for all items instead of groups
- Second new character/new server gold-making tip
- Grand Total Update
- Call from Jean
- Call from Matthew @SpankingBArthur
- ACHIEVEMENT DING! “Master of All” Raise all 11 main professions to max level. WOOT!
- DING! 4th 90 on Proudmoore (my Engineer/Alch Enhancement Shaman Patrillo) – signed, Moomoocachoo on Proudmoore.
- Joined @bitterandsalty guild last night and it was probably the most fun I’ve had in a while. If you are looking for a change come on over
- Rexxxor69 @Grozlok
- Dinged 90 on my shadow priest and earned the Terrific Trio achievement.
- iTunes CANADA!!
Great WoW Podacast!
These guys provide an easy listening, highly-entertaining podcast that is both exciting and informative! Thanks for all the great gold-making tips dudes!
From your favourite Canadian fan,
Dwarf Holy Paladin
U.S. Kul Tiras
Cinder Kitty Giveaway!
- Just follow us. No RTs necessary.
- Giving away two: One from the show, and one from Jerome.
- Clips of intro and outro music taken from “Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix)” by spinningmerkaba.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
- Molsan Method: http://molsanmethod.com