Bitter and Salty – Episode 17 – After Hours MetersPosted by Bitter and Salty
In the seventeenth World of Warcraft podcast episode, we fly around and talk to Lunar Festival elders for coins and big experience gains, we cover professions and crafting workflow using TradeSkillMaster, we give out some tips for Tailoring and disenchanting, we explain how to properly stand on your Tillers farm, and we vent and rant about our upcoming Herald of the Titans raid.
- MOONS + EXPLOSIONS
- Use Wow-pro
- Sticking with Primal Diamond crafting only
- General buying tip: Don’t buy all the the things… leave the cheapest one
- Cloth farming
- Tillering for Cloth
- Bag Making
- Does anyone still use Tailoring in MoP?
- Molsan used to make gold making Netherweave Bags but only makes White Bandit Masks now
- Only takes one bolt of Mageweave to make (that’s 4 Mageweave Cloth; 5 WBM per stack of Mageweave) plus Bleach and Heavy Silken Thread
- Total cost to craft one WBM is about 1g
- Sell WBM for about 130g or d/e them into Vision Dust, Lesser Nether Essence, or Small Radiant Shard
- Cloth farming
DE gold tip from Sláinte not Molsan
Tillers Tip from Molsan not Sláinte
- I’m standing in the middle of you plots!!
- Call from Strumpet – Running Without Meters
Cannot buy 8th Guild Tab… WHY???
- Stay Classy
- Not putting all the t-mog gear in it
Herald of the Titans
- Picking classes, roles, etc.
- Why don’t you gear the tanks first? WHY?!?
- Wowhead + Chardev
Mentions, Dings, Achievements
- Call from Jaminbee
- iTunes review from Jaeus
- @Grozlok Snafü is 80 and ready for HotT. Well, except for gear.
- @Molsan My Monk just dinged 40! Thanks.
- @ColeP_TE Claimed the HotA code. Very clever way to release the digits. Thank you @strumpet101!
- @TrofieTheMage Drubaca just cleared 6/6 in Mogushan Voltron!#Notreallyanachievement.
- Clips of intro and outro music taken from “Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix)” by spinningmerkaba.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
- Molsan Method: http://molsanmethod.com