Bitter and Salty – Episode 20 – Casuals Make Me SickPosted by Bitter and Salty
In the twentieth World of Warcraft podcast episode, we find out the actual dates for Blizzcon 2013, we talk about user-interface compilations and addons, we reveal a time-saving tip for posting auctions, more raiding pet peeves, and get into some character-naming back story. We recap our recent Eye of Eternity run, wonder if Shadow Priests are OP, and do a little Pet Battling… and we try to understand why we make Meat sick.
- November 8th and 9th and the Anahiem Convention Center
- Book hotels through the Blizzcon Hotel site
- Graphical Compilation – MayronUI Gen2
- Getting used to new addons
- Auto quest acceptance
- Ara Tradeskills
- Missing crucial addons
- GoGo Mount
- Minimap issues
- Quest tracking issues
- /run WatchFrame:Hide()
- Arkinventory vs. Bagnon
- Ara Reputations
- Scroll wheel macro posting/canceling
Sláinte Story time
- Rogue dies too much
- Need DPS help
- Too many alts
- Raiding PET PEEEVEEEES
- Not Communicating
- I can’t talk while raiding, too focused.
- Not Communicating
- Eye of Eternity run
- GTFO is NOT a raiding addon!!
- OP or just fun?
- Audio from Strumpet
- Forget leveling… just capture a pet a couple levels above you and add them to your team
- Molsan’s team now uses 16s and 15s, but main team is now 14
- Use rare Strand Crawler, “Ghostcrawler,” when capturing higher level pets
Bitter and Salty Guild Update
- New members Kick arse!
- HotT Updates
- Ulduar this Friday… Do we have 10?
So you want raiding level blacksmithing plans for non-raiders via “epic” questlines? Is not the game easy enough for you already? There are 496 plans in this first tier that are indeed BoE as well as the patterns themselves, merely takes gold. Yet you suggest “epic” quests so you don’t have to raid, I know why not just take raiding out of the game and people can just quest all day for all thier epic gear and patterns, because obviously players love doing this already via this new dailies system MoP has…….
CASUALS MAKE ME SICK
Mildred Phone Call
@GrimmAIE Latest achievement: Stay Klaxxi and “The Wakener” title for reaching exalted with them!
@JetrixAdune Got my 4th 90 over the weekend and my image is now 475 and can now be a back up dps for my raid team.
@DustinDTC Spirit of Competition. Got it 1/10/2012
@jwesleyproctor Next step to Salty title complete! Me. Pinchy…check!
- Clips of intro and outro music taken from “Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix)” by spinningmerkaba.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
- Molsan Method: http://molsanmethod.com