In the ninety-seventh World of Warcraft podcast episode, Molsan starts over with World of Warcraft and destroys his Trade Skill Master settings after overpaying for vendor items off the auction house, Sláinte convinces Molsan to start buying companion pets after asking how much the Corrupted Nest Guardian is worth, we ask if the game is too complicated to play because of its high dependency on addons and other external resources, we discuss whether or not it is worth it to complete the Draenor Pathfinder achievement to unlock flying in Draenor, and we conduct a revealing interview with a special guest, discussing the status of raid teams, power leveling alts, and sharing secrets.
- Starting over
- Buying all the Coarse Thread
- Using crafting instead of flipping
- Until Sláinte mentions selling a pet… then all the pets are purchased
- Do you learn cage and then export or what
- TSM pet item import
Is World of Warcraft Too Complicated to Play
- Dependency on add-ons and Wowhead too much?
Flying in Draenor
- Securing Draenor Achievement
- Why Can’t You Fly as a Spirit?
- What happened to your raid team?
- What is your (recent or short-term) focus in WoW?
- What are the plans for your Hunter?
- What is one thing we don’t know about you (WoW-related)?
Look at the Legendary Fishing Pole
Clips of intro and outro music taken from “Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix)” by spinningmerkaba
Additional clips of music taken from “Overwatch Soundtrack” by Blizzard Entertainment
Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
Molsan Method: http://molsanmethod.com