Welcome to Episode 5 of the World of Warcraft podcast, Bitter and Salty! In this episode, we we talk about what dailies we are doing, the archaeology artifact exchange, what to spend gold on, and we fawn over our good friend, Ghostcrawler.
Bitter and Salty is brought to you weekly by Molsan and Sláinte.
Molsan dings 90!
- Getting flying was not intuitive… rant time!
- Tried to queue for Scenarios but iLevel was too low… rant time!
Dailies / Factions
- How’s it going?
- Only way to get rep… 3 daily quests?
- No! Angler’s questline in Dread Wastes… will give you 2,770 rep with The Anglers when completed.
- Get Exalted… in about an hour.
- I now have 3 of the BoA rares… take a break from Archy for now?
- Pets/Mounts/AchievesMounts: Fossil… Tol’vir has bug mount and Vial of the Sands (Alchemy-only)
- Pets: Tol’vir has Crawling Claw (like Thing from Addams Family), Fossil has two, and a few others
- Use the “Crafted by a profession → Archaeology” filterCompanions: http://www.wowhead.com/items=15.2?filter=cr=86;crs=16;crv=0
What are you doing with your gold? Mounts?
- MoP 108K mount… what/where is it?
- Crimson Deathcharger average price is also ~100K gold
- Buying vendor mounts vs. epic drop mounts
- HH Mount is a Lie. Statistics show it would take 14.5 years to get.
Heroics and Raiding
- Sláinte rant about Heroics and Raiding and feeling inadequate.
- Sláinte and GhostCrawler have a chat about flying in Silvemoon, TWITTER REVOLTS!!
What’s Going On in WoW
- Hallow’s End is over… The Day of the Dead is Here… and Gone
- When: November 1st-November 2nd
- Where: Graveyards of all Capital Cities (Stormwind, Ironforge, Darnassus, Exodar, Orgrimmar, Undercity, Silvermoon City, Thunderbluff, Shattrath City, and Dalaran City)
- A few quests and one achievement
- Macabre Marionette pet
- a small pet that looks like a skeleton wearing a sombrero and holding a pair of maracas. This pet can only be used during the Day of the Dead event – it cannot be learned and kept like other non-combat pets.
- Rexor dings exalted with BS guild
TCG Loot Giveaway Winner
- How the contest went?
- New listener achievements and future giveaways
- What Sláinte said was wrong
- RAF is 2 months
- Anyone can socket
Thank you to everyone that called in for episode 5!
- Clips of intro and outro music taken from “Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix)” by spinningmerkaba.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
- Molsan Method: http://molsanmethod.com