In the one hundred and thirteenth World of Warcraft podcast episode, we go back in time and run timewalking dungeons and fish up all the achievements in Draenor, Molsan is permanently banished to Helheim on his Holy Priest, while Sláinte is forced to run heroic Emerald Nightmare instead of Trial of Valor, we open our Bloated Threshers to loot Darkmoon Daggermaw and sell them for crazy amounts of gold, we venture out to Suramar with a full quest log, but without a disguise, we stumble on the World Quest Group Finder addon and can’t believe we’ve been playing without it, we run battlegrounds to boost artifact power, and run old raids to collect missing appearances, and we discuss the rules for our new gold-making challenge.
Holy Ding 110
- Dinged in Helheim so was banished/stuck
- The 810 dilemma… Raise professions to craft your own gear, but need dungeons… or buy 810+ so you can run heroics for profession quests
- External resources say that crafters are “giving away” 810+ gear (like Imbued Silkweave)… Min buyout is 2500g so not really
Heroic Emerald Nightmare vs. Trial of Valor
- Salty gets salty
Timewarping Weekly Five
- Died in every dungeon
- Party was nice enough to give me agility gear to get me over 810
- AIE Monk’s name was offensive
- I fell and didn’t click on wind
Dark Moon FairE Fishing
- Dat Dough Nut
- Bloated Threshers OMG… Contain 5-10 Darkmoon Daggermaw when opened
World Questing in Failamar
- You don’t have the portal?
- You don’t have the disguise?
- Shouldn’t you always try and help the weakest link get better, or do you toss them aside?
- Returned for the masquerade deal… just winking a lot
- Non-stop either “Something’s Not Quite Right…” or “Your Quest Log is Full”
AddOns: World Quest Group Finder
- Best AddOn of all time?
- Automatically asks if you want to find a group for the WQ
- Join group, finish quest, let’s the party know you’re done, then it drops you from the group
- Off Nithogg… when you least expect it to happen… it happens
- Bonus rolled an 860 helm too… why not
- Oh yes… It means the end of WoW for Molsan
- Trinkets upgraded from 799 and 825 to 840 and 845
AddOns: mOnArs WardrobeHelper
- Percentage of appearances collected by expansion, dungeon, raid, and tier
- For completionists and it will drive you crazy
- Ran The Eye… full clear… no Priest tokens
- Better than ArkInventory?
No Effing Gold-Making Challenge
- Weekly event on show
- Rules to be revealed LIVE during recording
Additional clips of music taken from “Tainted Love (Instrumental)” by Soft Cell
Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
Molsan Method: http://molsan.me