Welcome to Episode 4 of the World of Warcraft podcast, Bitter and Salty! In this episode, we discuss various quest mechanics, starting zones, the state of the economy, epic gold-making secrets, and details regarding our first loot giveaway.
Bitter and Salty is brought to you weekly by Molsan and Sláinte.
- Sláinte hits 90!
- Molsan hits 89ish!
What is your least favorite quest or quest-type (i.e. underwater, killing many for one drop)?
What is your favorite quest or quest-type?
- Panda vs. DK vs. Goblin vs. Worgen vs. all the rest?
Epic Gold-Making Secrets
- Are most people afraid to give away their gold making secrets?
- Give away your current “secret” gold-making tip
- Have you started T-Mogging?
- What will be your T-Mog set?
- Farming Old World Raids / Dungeons
- Do you still buy/sell TMog gear?
Auction House / Market
- Market crashing? What are you doing: buying, selling, holding?
- Herb market – DMF cards going bonkers, but slowing down a bit
- Ore market – Ghost Iron Ore supply holding steady; still selling rare uncuts, sparkling shards not selling, and trillium bars getting cheaper
- Have you ever played? Do you want to play? Do you care about anything at all? (BC)
Giving Back (BC)
- We love the support and want to give something back. We will start out with a loot card; As the show grows, what we will give back will get better (game time cards, mounts, etc.)
- Loot Card Giveaway
- We love Twitter and use it to communicate updates about the show
- Follow bitterandsalty on Twitter
- RT the Episode 4 tweet
- We will select one Twitter handle randomly on HALLOWEEN and DM the code
- Challenge Mode Gear Effects (BC)
- Challenge Modes are a new feature in Mists of Pandaria that allows coordinated 5-player groups to jump into Heroic dungeons and attempt to set time-trial records. These blindingly fast times are displayed for all to see, but if being famous on the interwebz wasn’t enough, the groups who can achieve gold medals are also awarded with unique gear looks for use in Transmogrification—with a twist. These gear sets behave like nothing you’ve seen in the game before, activating and reacting to their wearer’s combat actions.
- WoW Battle Chest 75% Off – This Week Only (BC on behalf of KL)
- Epic savings await as this week only, the World of Warcraft Battle Chest is available for just $5 in the Blizzard Store. That’s 75% off the regular price!
- Recently upgraded to include the Wrath of the Lich King expansion set, the newly updated Battle Chest is a great way to bring a friend to World of Warcraft, or to upgrade an existing Starter Edition account with thousands of additional quests and advancement all the way to level 80. The Battle Chest includes access to hours and hours of award-winning content, opening up the continents of Outland and Northrend for exploration.
- Don’t delay—this epic deal on the Battle Chest ends Monday, October 29, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
Thank you to everyone that called in for episode 4!
- Clips of intro and outro music taken from “Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix)” by spinningmerkaba.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
- Molsan Method: http://molsanmethod.com