In the eighteenth World of Warcraft podcast episode, we are not panicking about Ghost Iron Ore and the changes to leveling Blacksmithing in 5.2, we buy Battle Pets through the RMAH, we figure out that JCs can make their own Primal Diamonds, we discuss auction house ethics when someone mistakenly lists an item too low, we walk you through using a script to retrieve item IDs from Wowhead, and we realize that it’s time to get organized.
Bitter and Salty is brought to you weekly by Molsan and Sláinte.
The Great Ghost Iron Ore Debacle of 2013
- Buy and Hold? Who cares; buy and prospect? Panic?!?
- Blacksmith Leveling Kits
- What are leveling kits?
- Leveling a profession from 1-600
Battle Pets Now Listed in the RMAH
- YES! Now what? Available for scanning yet?
Call from Strumpet – Pet Battle Update
- Design: Primal Diamond
- Takes 5 of each uncommon MoP gems and 1 Spirit of Harmony
- JCs can make use of the SoHs, but if you have an xMute Alchemist, is this better?
- BMAH items listed on Undermine Journal
- Email from Postblue (night elf hunter, is there any other kind of hunter?)
- “I have a question, when you find a market mistake I.E. is it ethical to proceed with flipping the item. I found and item posted for 1k that regularly sells for 25-30k and was very excited. The person that made the mistake contacted me in game and explained he simply posted it wrong. He then proceeded to offer me 2K for it back which I thought was low. After a little banter I declined to return it to him because I felt it was his responsibility and not mine to post his auctions right. What do you think?”
How to Setup Wowuction Broker with Items from Wowhead
- Create a search/filter
- Use Chrome and Install jsshell
- Run jQuery command to retrieve item IDs
__rows = $("#lv-items table tbody tr");
__itemids = "";
__cells = $(this).children("td");
__itemname = $(__cells).find("a").text();
__itemlink = $(__cells).find("a").attr("href");
__itemids += __itemlink.substr(6)+",";
__newOutputrow = $("<div />");
- Copy and paste comma-separated list into Wowuction and categorize your items by naming the list (i.e. “Herald of the Titans BoEs”)
- Update prices on broker sheet and enable email notification
Call from Plastic Duck – How Do You Get Organized?
Hey, just listened to episode 16 and 17. figured molsen felt like the tank should be geared first and I totally agree.
But Your plan for the gearing is not optimized so after giving it a fast thought I came up with a easy suggestion.
you would need the best gear on all Your 10 level 80s.
hopefully you are not stacking a class so just split up the group in half, 5 80s with diffrent needs of loot and the other half bring their level 90 and boosts you though it all for gear.
(like at freya you leave the 80s at the middle circle, run inn with the 5 90s and zerg her and out. if you run by water with strider you can manage to pull like zero adds)
after the run is Complete, you swap. the next group of 80s and the 5 90s.
Lately Ive been doing ulduar 10 for the proto drake Mount, we was a monk winder Walker 90 and a hunter 90 survival 90. struggeled only with yogg +1 guardian =)
I dont know if it tracks flasks or you allready know but cata flasks only require leve 80 =) as the MoP flasks require level 85 (great for leveling)
I hope this is readable and that you get my point =)
Friendly regards from a huge Norwegian bitter and salty fan =)
@Grozlok I have 34 stacks of windwool cloth. Can we use this for the HotT group?
@SoCalWowGal silly q but can the show line be called at anytime? Or is there a bad time to call in?
Call from SoCalWowGal – Remote Auction House tip
@strumpet101 LF warriors to join@bitterandsalty so we can use these glyphs. @Molsan has a problem and needs a hug.
@badtauren I was promoted in the@bitterandsalty guild, and I’m not sure why.
@aquagorillabear Hit level 75 on my Shaman last night, Bodarru. Have discovered that Shaman healing is super easy.#GettingReady4Ulduar
@MichaelHewesAus I just dinged 90 with my Hunter my 5th 90 and already working on my Mage who is 81
- “I’m on a casual player, but this show is informative as it is entertaining!”
- Clips of intro and outro music taken from “Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix)” by spinningmerkaba.
Podcast: Play in new window