In the eighth World of Warcraft podcast episode, we get into some guild back story, DPSing the Sha of Anger part II, rare items for “Lost and Found,” auction house PvP walls, and we begin a new gold-making challenge.
Bitter and Salty is brought to you weekly by Molsan and Sláinte.
Story / Rant Time
- Guild Talk
- All hugs and kisses
- Bitter and Salty now level 6!
- Sha of Anger Part II: Pally DPS!
- Is the Sha considered “raiding?”
- Is getting tier gear considered “raiding?”
- Molsan’s Living Steel Daily Quest
- Why don’t raiders provide crafted materials/gear for their fellow raiders?
- Is raiding still about showing up 100% prepared, or do raiders help each other?
- “Rare” items can be picked up for gold/XP
- “Lost and Found” achievement
- Why is this not part of Archaeology?
- Items that give you gold and XP in the game, but do not count towards the achievement.
Auction House PvP
- Posting low to get bulk-posters to undercut way below market price
- Example: Carp sells for 2-2.5 gold ea in various stack sizes
- Post 1 carp @ 1 gold and wait for folks to undercut the 1g per carp price
- Then buy all the carps!
- Instead of making gold, do you ever try and alter the market?
- From Daniel… Pick a realm we have no chars on and a deadline (10 days /played?). Start with nothing and see who can make the most gold
- Strumpet hits Revered with The Tillers!
- Jean‘s Monk dings level 85!
- Rexor’s Monk (Chip) dinged exalted with <Bitter and Salty> guild!
- iTunes Review from Jerome
- Molsan and Salty, who both were on an old, retired podcast I listened to have moved on to greener pastures, and have put together a terrific show about World of Warcraft. Tips, opinions, gripes, gratz, and more on every show make me laugh, nod, disagree, and cheer, not necessarily all in that order.
- And of course, the last three minutes of every episode are the best part.
- Great show, guys. Keep it up!
What we are Thankful For…
- Thank you to Lil Miss Salty for the audio intro!
- Clips of intro and outro music taken from “Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix)” by spinningmerkaba.