In the thirteenth World of Warcraft podcast episode, we discuss old world raiding achievements and pet farming, we open our Winter’s Veil packages and wonder how to get started with the WoW TCG, we explain how to farm one of the Dominance Offensive rare spawns, we look into the cross-realm pet market, we reveal our totals for week 5 of the gold-making challenge, and we beg to get out of the Inscription market.
- Why wasn’t Molsan invited?
Farming Old Raids
- Need to freeze him… pick up Brunnhildar Great Axe in Storm Peaks
RL Winter’s Veil Loot
- Figure Prints from Strumpet!
- TCG Stuffs
- Dungeon Decks… Jaina and Sylvannas
TCG… Seriously, How do You Play this Thing?
Call from Strumpet
AddOn – Dark Soil
- What is it?
- Enlightenment; DO EEEET
- Rested XP
Patch 5.2 Preview
- Lesser Charms of Good Fortune can be obtained through winning pet battles… or at least a chance to win.
How to Farm the Dominance Offensive Rares
- Dalan Nightbreaker
- Avoid other mobs and Cracking Blow
- Biggest problem is add respawn that can stun you
- Clear path to keep and pull Dalan inside… no mobs path to you during the fight
Buying, Selling, and Collecting Pets Across Realms
- Call from Plastic Ducky
- Power Word Gold – Tracked pet values
How to Get Out of the Glyph Market
- Another gold-making disaster by Molsan
Gold-Making Challenge – Week 5 Update
- Grimm vs. Molsan
@Grozlok I know I just annouced Çhip dinging 75 but he just now dinged 80. 70-80 in dungeons only!
@RealmPodcast Your site’s offline due to bandwidth.
@SpankingBArthur DING! 6th 90 Firemage Alarriah on Proudmore! 🙂
@Disneygirl85 Seriously though, my best friend gave me a sparkle pony for Winter’s Veil, so I’m happy. 😀
@badtauren I got ashkandi for my paladin on my first nefarion kill on Christmas. I spelled most of that wrong.
@SoCalWowGal Winter Veil presents – meh, sales of small eggs have been good though, up to 2k and the holiday isn’t over yet
- Clips of intro and outro music taken from “Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix)” by spinningmerkaba.