Bitter and Salty – Episode 106 – Vague Rubber RegretsPosted by Bitter and Salty
In the one hundred and sixth World of Warcraft podcast episode, we race to max level only to find all the withered things we need to do to get raid ready, Sláinte dings 110, while Molsan lets his Legion companion app tell him how to play, we rediscover group finder in-game to fight world bosses and complete group quests, we regret raid finder almost as much as Ghostcrawler, and blame LFR for him leaving Blizzard, we run dungeons instead of questing, debate over the best and worst order halls, ask you to hearth to your Garrison before returning to Dalaran, but most of all, we want you to not be disappointed in the World of Warcraft.
- Leveling up for… what?
- What’s next? World Bossing, Suramar, Artifacting, Keystones, Withered?
- You ding and… nothing happens; no new talent, no grats in guild chat, etc.
Mobile App Order Halls
- You can just do these forever… Oh, until you run out of OH resources. GG
- Why can’t you just get a rez timeout where you die instead of making your corpse-walk through Hightmountain?
EMERALD NIGHT MARE PREVIEW
Salty is Fishing Again
- Meta phone screenshot of Salty Salty on a raft
- Death Knight fishing only on mains kk
Happy Pirate Day
- Who cares
Group Finder is Awesome
- Created a group, and within a couple of minutes had help in Stormheim to take down elite quest mobs (Stonefang and the eagle for Rigging the Wager)
Challenge: Leveling Together
- Fresh hundeyz
- Demon Hunters
Ghostcrawler Regrets LFR
- Tweet about him regretting LFR?
- “To be clear, the goal of getting more players into raiding is a good one. But the way Raid Finder turned out removed, IMO anyway, a lot of the epicness of what made raiding raiding. I also haven’t played WoW in a few years, so it’s entirely possible they have solved the problem by now.”
First Dungeon: Darkheart Thicket
- Tank was Pally… 110
- Healer was Pally… 101
- SP and Rogue were 103… I was 103
- SP damage was pathetic… was around 24K… I was around 50, Rogue and Pally tank were well above that
- Great if you are an Herbalist
- Very linear… looked great
- Never felt like anything was threatening
- Gained about 16% xp and got a couple of i730 pieces!!
- Always thank the tank
- Before you hearth to start your next quest or talk to Khadgar… Hearth to Garrison first
- Best… Warrior/DK?
- Worst… Mage? Rogue? (you can’t mount in either)
- Do not be disappoint
Additional clips of music taken from “Overwatch Soundtrack” by Blizzard Entertainment
Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
Molsan Method: http://molsanmethod.net