Bitter and Salty – Episode 109 – Withered Aura StringPosted by Bitter and Salty
In the one hundred and ninth World of Warcraft podcast episode, we beat on Withered J’im for cloaks, double gold, and cures for rez sickness, Sláinte explains how to effectively use Weak Auras to help you play your class better, Molsan offers all of his Alchemists up to make flasks and potions, but only for hardcore raid teams, we explain why leveling a Druid just to gather materials for your main is a complete waste of time, we cry and whine about players crying and whining about not getting legendaries yet in Legion, and we implore you to not be afraid to ask Blizzard questions at BlizzCon.
World Questing Adventures
- Defeated Withered J’im while having rez sickness… got 860 cloak
Are you running LFR?
Salty’s Addons Segment
- Arch Inventory
- Wago.io and Weak Auras
Gathering vs. Crafting
- Eon says that people dropped gathering for crafting
- Gathering is for making gold
- Druids… Only reason to have one?
- Salty kinda likes it…
- Druid is for gathering
- I am leveling the way I should have??
- World Questing on hold while leveling Alchemy
- Want to help all friends and family and raiders
- Garrisons helped/hurt economy
- Better now or in WoD
- Sell Strange Dust… buy from vendor for 8s ea, sell for 50g ea
- Objective of “Taking Precautions” from Hallow’s End
Salty Tip of BlizzCon
- Only a few weeks left
- ASK A QUESTION!!!!
Additional clips of music taken from “Overwatch Soundtrack” by Blizzard Entertainment
Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
Molsan Method: http://molsanmethod.net