Bitter and Salty – Episode 11 – Teen Mage WastelandPosted by Bitter and Salty
In the eleventh World of Warcraft podcast episode, we ask if it’s worth it to achieve max level cooking, the impact to the change to Redbelly Mandarin pools with patch 5.1, the Potion of Luck and is it worth crafting and using, synchronizing addons for multiple computers, and the week 3 update to our gold-making challenge.
- Why train, when its cheaper to buy in AH.
- Is there a need for Non-Raiders?
- Change to Redbelly Mandarin pools in Jade Forest
- Patch 5.1 removed pools of Redbelly Mandarin from the Jade Forest
- Overall, price spiked to about 14g each after the patch, now down to about 11-13g (range higher on EU realms: 12g-23g ea avg price)
- Patch was released on 11/27, and quantity took a dive and keeps falling
- Can now be found only in Townlong Steppes (Inland, and not many locations) or in Vale of Eternal Blossoms (but pools are shared with two other types)
- Find one of the spawn locations and fish in open water (1/3 drop rate for RBM)
Are Potions of Luck worth using?
- Greater Potion of luck changed to Potion of Luck in 5.1
- Crafted with one Golden Lotus (down from three)
- Hunter and Paladin
- Call from Strumpet
- How to Synchronize Addons Across Multiple Computers
- Use Dropbox and create symlinks between your local Interface and WTF folders, and your Dropbox folder
- Call from Jeppy
Gold-Making Challenge – Week 3
- How I spy on Sláinte and check for undercuts remotely
- I screwed up and am losing
- AH camping
Why I Like and Dislike the T-Mog Market
- Molsan rant time!
- T-Mog item snatching tip: Use http://wowuction.com
Bitter and Salty Guild
- Join us!
- Clips of intro and outro music taken from “Urbana-Metronica (wooh-yeah mix)” by spinningmerkaba.