Bitter and Salty – Episode 112 – Bush Chicken BountyPosted by Bitter and Salty
In the one hundred and twelfth World of Warcraft podcast episode, world quest bosses drop legendary and hidden artifact weapons as long as you remember to loot them, Molsan falls in love with the Holy Priest, and running Skyreach over and over isn’t enough to break him, Sláinte’s headset and computer melts down mid-raid, and he decides to go wireless for the first time, we discuss how to properly level Cooking by avoiding your Garrison and participating in Pilgrim’s Bounty, we explain how Fishing is not painful, but relaxing, especially when using a laptop while watching TV, and we break down shoulder enchants, making gold with fishing lures, and we help copy weak aura strings into your game.
- Raid progression stuff
- Salty legendary
- Salty DK weapon things
- Nothing for Molsan on world boss… rest of party got epics… was asked if I “got credit” for the kill
- Do you even care or know what’s going on at this point
- Doing the same thing… AH, world quest, leveling, etc. so there is no time for story
In Love with Holy
- Story time… Getting reaquainted with Holy spec…
- Insta-queue dungeons
- WoD random… Skyreach
- Timewalking WotLK… much more difficult… was called “brain dead”
- Researched, added macros… WoD random… Sky Reach… AGAIN
- OMG it’s great… will now level as Holy
- Computer drama
- Wireless headset recommendations
Leveling Cooking and Pilgrim’s Bounty
- The proper way to level Cooking instead of “Garrisons”
- Can level Fishing simultaneously by fishing up mats for Cooking
- Complete all PB quests for 8K experience per quest, 12K for dailies. Easy leveling!
- Pick the “Pilgrim’s Bounty” bag as reward for chance at Toy and Pet (Frightened Bush Chicken)… Sell pet for 11K-21K
Fishing is Dumb and Painful
- Why it’s not
- It’s relaxing… low stress
- Seriously crazy amounts of gold
- Get into the Lure gold-making business
- Oh, Molsan got Underlight Angler… Now what
- How do you AFK fish while doing something else (watching TV, working, etc.)
- Which one do you use?
Email from Eelor
Greetings Molsan and Salty,
Thought I would take the time to write you an email after hearing how you don’t get to many of them. I can only imagine how much work goes into producing your show on a regular basis and I want you to know it’s much appreciated. I thoroughly enjoy the format, the loosely scripted back and forth that harkens back to some of the old radio shows before TV. Listening to you guys kind of makes me think of Felix Unger and Oscar Madison hiring a goblin kodo caravan to take them from Crossroads to Ratchet. ( I’ll leave it to you guys to decide who is who) 😉
Between Molsan, who lifts up the hood of the game and dives down the rabbit holes of WoW’s unique characteristics, and Salty, the classic raider who takes the simplistic view and just has fun getting shinies, you guys have nailed it. You struck on the formula that gets me immersed in your show and in-turn gets me immersed in the game through the show, which is exactly what I want in a podcast.
I work 70 hrs a week and game time is limited which wasn’t a problem until Legion. This expansion is just too much fun to walk away from. As a trucker, podcasts are the best way to pass the miles and it wasn’t until Legion that I thought of WoW podcasts to somehow bring the game with me on the road. I have tried a lot of them and I do have a few that I really like a lot but I have to let you know that Bitter and Salty is definitely my favorite of them all. So thanks!
- Couple of footnotes; passive-aggressive add-ons, hysterical but true! …love it.
- Also, how do you copy and paste weak auras codes from that Web site. I suppose I could look all that up but any extra tips would be appreciated.
- Finally, artifact power, OMG, what a channel for my OCD. I could make a list: things I could do but instead I have to grind artifact power! Lol!
Sincerely, Eelor…Draenei Resto Shammy on Moon Guard.
No BlizzCon, No Tip
- Stay Classy
Additional clips of music taken from “Overwatch Soundtrack” by Blizzard Entertainment
Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
Molsan Method: http://molsan.me