Bitter and Salty – Episode 114 – Agile Emissary MoundPosted by Bitter and Salty
In the one hundred and fourteenth World of Warcraft podcast episode, Winter Veil is over, but collecting all the toys, pets, and mounts from our Garrison continues, Molsan gets his second legendary item from turning in The Wardens Emissary Quest, and pretends it’s not for PvP, Sláinte… not to be outdone… gets his second legendary from the Mythic chest in his order hall, we try to run mythic dungeons together, but can’t find the dumb meeting stone, or the quest to unlock The Arcway, we determine that underwater questing bad design, but the most awesome thing ever if you have the Underlight Blessing, and we give out our unique and unsolicited advice for our new gold-making challenge.
- Sephuz’s Secret
- Opening Warden’s Field Kit after completing 4 The Wardens WQs
- SALTY TOO!!!
Can We Do a Mythic
- What Mythic questline?
- Suramar questing makes me want to quit WoW
- Underwater is bad design
Nighthold is Almost Upon Us
- Just in time as this felt like a content lull
- End of Gul’dan?
- Jan 17 normal and heroic
- Jan 24 raid finder
No Effing Gold Making Challenge
- Molsan – Blood Money – https://rodent.io/blood-money/earthen-ring
- Sláinte – Far from fishing frequently,feeling farming failed, furthermore finding favors fortuitous, fate found fake famous formally frivolous fitting finale
Additional clips of music taken from “Tainted Love (Instrumental)” by Soft Cell
Phone: 413 BIT SALT or 413 248 7258
Molsan Method: http://molsan.me